Latest tax news
- The Office of Tax Simplification (OTS) has unveiled a package of recommendations aimed at making the tax system simpler and easier to use for small companies....
- The Office of Tax Simplification (OTS) has published its recommendations on closer alignment of income tax and national insurance contributions....
- Following recommendations made by the Low Pay commission, the government has announced increases in the national minimum wage (NMW), which will take effect from October 2016....
- Following announcements made in the 2016 Budget on 16 March, HMRC have published further guidance on the changes that are being made to stamp duty land tax (SDLT)....
- Can I transfer my personal allowance?...
- April Key Tax Dates...
Accountants in Euston, London - Anthonisz Neville
Welcome to Anthonisz Neville LLP, accountants in London Euston, providing a personalised service to business owners and individuals. For help with any of your accountancy and tax needs, please give us a call.
All initial consultations are free of charge.
In contrast to some practices, our approach has been carefully directed towards developing the optimum professional partnership with our clients and is aimed at the discerning client who prefers individual attention.
We would like to think that we work with you to ensure that our services work for you.
Our existing client base ranges from new media, the construction industry, manufacturing and service companies, professionals, entertainers, designers, lawyers, art galleries, doctors and entrepreneurs of both UK and overseas origin.
Our original theory that no client is too small has rewarded us, as one man businesses of ten years ago are now among some of our largest clients.
GET A FIXED QUOTE
We understand that your finances are important. Get the best advice for you and your business at a fixed price for agreed services.
INCREASE YOUR PROFIT
We believe you should be in charge of your money, at Anthonisz Neville we'll help you increase your profit and pay only the correct amount of tax.
Changing regulations and tax rules make it a very complicated area. We'll help your businesses benefit from expert knowledge.